What is Allergan Botox (1 x 100IU)
Botulinum toxin (Botox, onabotulinumtoxinA) is a material that has been known for over a century and used for medical purposes for more than 50 years. Its initial uses were for lazy eye (strabismus), blepharospasm (inability to move the eyelids in certain ways), and wry neck (cervical dystonia).
It was approved for improving and relaxing Botox frown lines in the area (the glabella) between the eyes on the forehead.
Botox in a bottle of 100 Iu with active ingredient (Botulinum toxin injection) used to treat forehead lines, crow’s feet lines, and frown lines between the eyebrows in adults men and women. You can buy botox and fillers from Meds4care.com
Allergan Botox Features:
- Highly effective
- Accurate composition
- No side effects
How Does Allergan Botox (1 x 100IU) Works?
Botox blocks signals from the nerves to the muscles. The injected muscle can no longer contract, which causes the wrinkles to relax and soften.
It is most often used on forehead lines, crow’s feet (lines around the eye) and frown lines. Wrinkles caused by sun damage and gravity will not respond to Botox.
Allergan Botox (1 x 100IU) Side Effects
- Pain and discomfort in the injection site
- Dry mouth
- Tired feeling
- Urinary tract infection on people treated for urinary incontinence
- Drooping eyelids, eye dryness and eye swelling
The aforementioned less serious side effects usually disappear few days after injection. If your condition persists or otherwise worsened, immediately seek medical attention.
The use of Botox may cause serious side effects. It is important to note that it can develop spread of toxins effect that may involve areas away from the injection site. Spread of toxin effect may have the following symptoms:
- Loss of strength and all- over muscle weakness
- Vision problem including double vision and blurred vision
- Hoarseness of voice
- Change or loss of voice (dysphonia)
- Dysathria or trouble saying a word clearly
- Breathing trouble
- Trouble swallowing
- Losing control of bladder function
When used at recommended dosage and upon Doctors management, the aforementioned side effects can be prevented.
Bit about Allergan Botox Dosage (How Many Units of Botox)
- 2500-3000 units are lethal for human administration, which is never ever applied by a well-experienced physician.
- 4-25units are applied for the clinical purposes.
- 300 units of Botox are applied for therapeutic purposes such as muscle spasticity, overactivity of nerves, chronic migraine headaches etc.
- When the dosage is greater than 360 cumulative units in 3 months duration, there has been no life-threatening conditions found as per research. Only weakness of the muscles and pain in leg were the dragonized symptoms that gradually reduces.
How Long Does Botox Take To Work 3 To 7 Days
Getting Botox takes only a few minutes and doesn’t require anesthesia. Botox is injected with a fine needle into specific muscles with only minor discomfort. It generally takes three to seven days to take full effect, and it is best to avoid alcohol starting at least one week before the procedure.
How long does Botox last on forehead? 3 To 6 Months
How Long Does a Botox Injection Last? The effects from Botox will last three to six months. As muscle action gradually returns, the lines and wrinkles begin to reappear and need to be treated again. The lines and wrinkles often appear less severe with time because the muscles are shrinking.
Forehead Before and After Botox Picture
How to Find Botox Near Me
Now you can found allergan Botox Cosmetic online very easily and you can purchase it from Meds4care.com We delivered Botox to worlwide regions. Also we are giving early buyers botox coupons too for their first purchase of botox from Meds4care.
Effects of Botox Before and After
Botox before & after Pictures Botox before and after pictures are a great way to see the effects of Botox on wrinkles and fine lines of the face.
Botox Before and After Picture
Is Botox is for Men / Women
Botox is meant for both adult men and women. Buy Botox online a Cosmetic (Botulinum toxin injection) for forehead lines, crow’s feet lines, and frown lines between the eyebrows in adults men and women.
Botox Units comes in 50IU and 100IU and you can buy it according to your doctor prescription.